Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What you missed

I love Halloween, I try to have us dress up in a theme. This year it was rodeo. Kolby was such a great sport, he loved getting his face painted and was overly helpful. Ryan and I try to incorporate our favorite traditions growing up with our family, one of mine is going to the pumpkin patch and picking out the best pumpkin. Of course you have to carve the pumpkin, this year I spent to much time watching the Martha Stewart Halloween specials.
Rodeo Clown
Cleaning Pumpkins, yucky, but oh so much fun

I just love my kid, what a cheese, he was so excited to be at the pumpkin patch. My Dad took Kolby to the pumpkin patch a few days before, they got a pumpkin, ice cream and went on a hay ride....so the whole time Kolby was telling us stories about Pop.

Sorry the pictures are not in chronological order. Ryan and Kolby being themselves at the Pumpkin Patch.




1 comment:

Claremont First Ward said...

Cute pictures. Can't wait to see Christmas and his birthday. It was great seeing you guys last week!