Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MY HONEY

1. Where did you first meet? I saw him first and Kim and Kelly Carters Wedding, but we claim on the 4th of July at the Derby
2. How long did you date before you got married? 6 months
3. How long have you been married? 3 years in Febuary?
4. What does he do that surprises you? picking me flowers or calling me up and having me turn on the radio when my favorite song is on
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his arms I always feel like thats where I belong
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is really good and covering my mouth so I shut up and dont make the situation worse.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Sweetheart
8. What is his favorite color? Purple, just look at his tie collection
9. What is his favorite food? Texas Roadhouse
10. What is his favorite sport? Rodeo-team roping
11. When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was on August 1st 2005 in front of his parents house, after we danced in the rain on Main Street in Oak City listening to REO Speedwagon
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go for rides on the 4 wheeler
13. Do you have any children? We have Kolby who will be 2 in January
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He loves me, unconditionally
15. How old is he? 28
16. Who said "I love you" first? I did, after my Grandmas Funeral, he waited about 2 weeks and it was over Oak City Days
17. What is his favorite type of music? depends on his mood, lately its been African music from his mission
18. What do you admire most about him? How much he loves me
19. Do you think he will read this? I am sure he will

5 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Ah........so sweet!

Jimi said...

Hey, "nice a$$", I cannot believe you guys have corrupted your sweet little boy like that :)

Gunnisac Sandersons said...

Hey Tiff! I am so glad to see you here on the wonderful world of Blog!!!! This is super sweet. I think, now I may be out on a limb here, but I think your hubby is a great guy and that you are very much in love with him. Very sweet.

The Newitts said...

Hey how are you guys?

Claremont First Ward said...

Update your blog, you slacker! :)