Monday, September 8, 2008

Back in Action

We are back. Yipee!!! Okay so the middle of August my hard drive completely crashed. I called Tech support they told me to take my comp to Circuit City (Where I bought it) all after 3 hours of trouble shooting. I get there which is 1.5 hours away and they tell me there is nothing the can do. I called Tech Support up again the kid as like "try this" all the same 3 hour story, I was ticked. I asked to speak to a Manager, he put me on hold for 25 minutes and then hung up on me. To make a long story short they is a saint who works for Toshiba, he calmed me down (call #3) sent a box and 2 1/2 weeks later. We are back. Did you know that if you are having comp problems you can talk to someone on the phone, go to a website, punch in a password and they fix it. It is really weird watching applications pop up and your mouse going different places and then kabam its fixed. Sorry for the ramblings.

No comments: