In no particular order.
1. Go camping, wait we did that last night it was awful, at least Kolby had fun.
2. Post a least once a week.
3. Have Kolby potty trained. Anyone with tips on this would be awesome.
4. Make 1 card a day....really that would be awesome./Catch up on scrapbooking
5. Can, Can, can...but thats at the end of summer.
6. Have 2 boys in their own bed, ha ha funny, but it would be nice. (We really need to get a full size mattress for Kolbys new bed, thanks Jennie & JD for the bunk bed)
7. Clean out stuff, have a Yard Sale. :)
8. Have a Stampin' Up! Open House w/JaNae, she does Mary Kay.
9. Go to Eclipse, I know I am a nerd, but I really cant think of ten goals.
10. Work on reading scriptures more, oh and swearing less.