Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What I do when the little man is napping

Stationay Box

Inside a address book, stamps, tags, cards and note cards oh and a pen
Note Card Pack
Inside Cards and Envelopes

I love doing crafts, I am really into scrapbooking....but for some reason I can always whip out cards and projects and neglect the pages that need to be done. I am in a Stampin' Up club, we meet and alternate hostess benefits. (Next month is my month on August 9th if anyone wants to come or order anything, let me know) Oh so I am always getting new stamp sets, paper, embellishments, etc. I love love "Wanted" Stamp set, thats what I used for these two projects. I am taking them tonight to the ladies I visit teach, which I usually drop of cookies and a card. Sorry for the ramblings.

3 comments:

Jimi said...

Those are soooo cute! I wish I had some of your talent and creativity-how about if I just buy some from you (man I wish you were MY visiting teacher) :)

angie said...

These are so cute, Tiffany. I just got some great things from a blog giveaway, and I can't wait to bring them to show you.

Good N Crazy said...

Totally cute boxes! I'm here cuz Angie sent me, sorry if unknowns are creepy! Just ask her, she'll tell you...wait, she might tell you I AM creepy. Oh well!

I can't tell where you live, but we are moving to rural Oregon and your profile just described exactly how I'd describe it...MORE cows than people! (And stores).