Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quiz

Welcome to the new 2008 edition of getting to know your friends!Here is what you are supposed to do. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Have fun and be truthful!

1. What is your occupation? Mom
2. What color are your socks right now? Barefoot
3.What are you listening to right now? Kolby telling me "No-No"
4.What was the last thing you ate? Air Head, first time in years
5. Can you drive a stick shift? absolutely
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Ryan
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep
8. How old are you today? 23
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball
10. What is your favorite drink?: Pepsi
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? about every 6-8 weeks
12. Favorite food? Carne Asada Burritos
13. What was the last movie you watched? Cars with the little man
14. Favorite day of the year? 4th of July
15. How do you vent anger? Clean, Cry and Shop
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? my crimp and curl doll
17. What is your favorite season? fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries answer too :)
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I really don't care
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Angie
21. Who is least likely to respond? Ryan's Mom
22. Living arrangements? Great House in Oak City
23. When was the last time you cried? last night, I was watching the movie "The Christmas Shoes"
24. What is on the floor of your closet? My shoes
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? ?
26. What did you do last night? Watch Paranormal State
27. What inspires you? Split Coast Stampers Challenge of the Day
28. What are you most afraid of? Losing my son or husband
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
31. How many states have you lived in? 3, I was born in California, moved to Utah when I was eight, moved to Arizona when I was ten. Moved back to Utah when I was thirteen, back to Arizona for less than a month when I was sixteen, back to Utah and then to Arizona when I was nineteen for a year, but all together I have moved 24 times.

No comments: