Friday, April 18, 2008

Cooking up something special for Mom

Kolby woke up from his nap yesterday and went straight to the front door opened it, and waved. Funny maybe, but he had never opened the door before.....It took me a little bit to figure out what the heck he was doing. I have come to realize its only going to get worse.


As you can see the cute little smile on his precious face. Thats flour, not snow or dirt. Kolby thought it was so much fun to get into the cupboard and get the flour out and run his skid ster through it. It really could have been prevented if those cupboard locks were out of the package and not sitting in a drawer to be installed.


So much fun. I think I want to be a kid again and drive my parents crazy. Actually come to think of it no I wouldn't. I really put my parents through hell, and I feel really awful about it. So how do you go about saying, I was a completely stupid, emotional, selfish kid?

1 comment:

Claremont First Ward said...

I actually don't remember you getting into a ton of trouble as a toddler. Kolby is so cute.